SIXPAD Abs Belt
SIXPAD Abs Belt
Reminder: The SIXPAD app for the devices is only available to the following countries:
UK, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Japan
Sends a low 20Hz frequency signal into the muscles that make them contract and relax.
Push and go, 23-minute built-in program based on Cristiano Ronaldo’s training method.
1-20 power levels.
Patented 20Hz cmm pulse™ technology.
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. One full charge should last for approximately one month’s worth of training.
Bluetooth enabled device, connect to your smartphone, control and track your progress with the SIXPAD app.
S/M/L: Waist 58-100 cm
XL/XXL: Waist 80-120 cm
What is EMS?
Normally, our muscles are made to move by signals transmitted by the brain through our nervous system.
EMS, short for Electrical Muscle Stimulation, uses electrical impulses to create an involuntary muscle contraction and get your workout going.
Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of muscle fibres leaving 70% dormant. EMS can effectively target and stimulate these dormant fibers.
EMS training for efficient body toning
Muscles are made of extremely fine fibers which can be classified as slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscle fibers.
Fast-twitch muscle is relatively easy to build with consistent training, and it characteristically leads to a toned body. However, to activate these muscles one would need to train at a load heavy enough to become out of breath, and therefore requires hard training.
EMS allows an approach that targets fast-twitch muscle even under a slight load, and therefore it can more easily lead to a change in appearance.
How it works
"20Hz - A frequency that can train muscles effectively. Proven by global authorities in sports medicine.
Professor Toshio Moritani is a driving authority in the field of sports science and has been researching and studying the training effects of EMS for over 40 years.
The various EMS devices available in the market are set at a variety of frequencies, but Moritani's studies focused on muscle development and discovered that effective training of the muscles is best achieved at a frequency of 20Hz."
Emeritus Professor, Kyoto University
- Toshio Moritani
Our potential is unlimited. Keep training, and I'm confident it will bring a revolution to your body.
"I've always said to myself that consistent effort to improve my capabilities is the key to becoming the world's best. EMS is an important factor in achieving that improvement. Outstanding performance is the result of daily training. It isn't magic. It's persistence."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Sixpad EMS devices shown to be efficient in increasing muscle strength in a recent clinical trial. Over-70's with musculoskeletal syndrome subject of the clinical trial. Positive results obtained when SIXPAD 'Bodyfit' product was used regularly.
Our 'Bodyfit' product was used for clinical trials. The SIXPAD product shown Abs Belt employs the same EMS technology and training program and operates at 20Hz frequency as the Bodyfit & similar.
Rectus abdominis muscle mass increase 29% after 8 weeks of abs belt use
With the use of ultrasound measure the effectiveness of AbsBelt in increasing Rectus Abdominis muscle mass. Subjects' muscle mass was measured before the experiment, 4 weeks in the experiment and 8 weeks in the experiment. Subjects are to use the AbsBelt once per day
Triple muscle mass increase 12% after 8 weeks of body fit use
With the use of ultrasound measure the effectiveness of Bodyfit in increasing triceps muscle mass. Subjects' muscle mass was measured before the experiment, 4 weeks in the experiment and 8 weeks in the experiment. Subjects are to use the Bodyfit once per day
The 23-minute training program calculated for efficiency
The installed training program, designed under the supervision of Professor Toshio Moritani and Cristiano Ronaldo, is 23-minutes from start to finish. Exercise intensity increases gradually over time, and the program changes automatically from warm-up to training and cool down.
Once the program is completed, the power switches off on its own. All you have to do is push the Start Button and get ready to train.
We will keep you informed.
When is avaliable, you will receive an email on .