Working closely with our Product Owners, you will rapidly turn client needs and ideas into new features. The work created by you and your fast growing team will be implemented within a very short time and will have an impact on the lives of millions of consumers and thousands of brands. Exciting stuff, right?
You are a curious and fast learner that soaks up knowledge and new experiences like a sponge. You are comfortable working both the front- and back-end and will have no trouble creating brand new features from scratch, together with our UX and Business teams.
- Developing our Brand Management System, which includes a product inventory management system, brand storefront builder, data analytics and more;
- Setting up a robust and future-proof architecture;
- Discuss company-wide choices with regards to the technology stack, architecture, infrastructure, and development processes;
- Translating designs into high quality code.
- You completed a relevant Bachelor or Master;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software Developer;
- You are fluent in either English or Dutch;
- We are looking for a great coder. You will work mainly with Ruby on Rails (min. 2 years experience preferred). We are not solely looking for experience with Ruby on Rails, as we also appreciate experience in for example C#, Python, Java;
- A competitive salary according to experience and a good benefits package;
- Flexible working schedule;
- An informal and international environment, with a bright and young team;
- Remote working model but opportunity to go to the office in Amsterdam;
- The opportunity to grow in a fast-growing company;
- The autonomy to initiate and execute projects to drive a start-up’s growth, with guidance and support from the management team;
- Feeling like you’re part of one of the largest and most important movements in the commerce space, that truly adds value to the world;
- The freedom and responsibility to make a real difference.