32-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the aim of making Retail transparent. We believe that direct contact between brands and retail consumers should be the norm, as it enables brands to innovate, create products that are tailored to consumer needs and ultimately make the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brands and consumers by means of physical store(s) and an online marketplace.
With a strong focus on technology, we solve problems for brands and consumers by thinking out of the box and breaking away from the conservative retail model. Our team, full of enterprising thinkers, is located in the heart of Amsterdam. After launching our first flagship store and online marketplace in October 2019, we are rapidly expanding to other cities and countries. Are you interested in this ride? We would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join us at our Amsterdam headquarters,starting in January or February 2021, for a minimum of 4 months. You are a creative go-getter who likes to tackle things. You are in contact with well-known brands to discuss and set up marketing opportunities.
What will you do during your internship?
- Create engaging and converting ads for online campaigns (Facebook, Instagram) that match our visual direction;
- Design of flyers, print ads, online ads, newsletters, and banners.
- Work as an in-house graphic designer in an international environment;
- Deliver remarkable, high quality artwork on time;
- Develop your own ideas from strategy to concept and production in collaboration with the marketing team and our partners;
What do you get from us?
- Practical experience in graphic design for a completely new retail store concept;
- An enterprising young start-up environment that gives you the space to think independently and explore your potential;
- Room to discover what you like to do, to think creatively and to take initiative;
- Personal development with the growth of the company and many career opportunities;
- A monthly internship allowance.
What do we ask of you?
- You have an eye for detail and are accurate
- You are a HBO or WO student
- You have experience in devising and creating (graphic) content
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital environments
- You have a 'can-do' mentality, want to learn and are proactive.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a professional command of the English language.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.comApply now