By doing so, you enable brands to achieve more growth in their direct-to-consumer store at Productpine, so that these brands can increasingly be discovered by consumers. You will grow the awareness and the sales of our platform, which features global consumer brands, ranging from consumer electronics, fashion, home, design to cosmetics.
Productpine is seeking a structured individual with endless creativity to pursue best-performing marketing strategies. This individual is proactive and has excellent verbal and written-communication skills. Furthermore, this individual is high in energy, eager to learn and works extremely efficiently to get the job done.
You will be part of a growing team of Marketeers and report directly to Productpine’s Marketing Manager and Growth Manager. Exciting stuff, right?
- You are involved in offline and online marketing activations;
- You are involved in setting up email marketing campaigns;
- You are involved in digital marketing projects to improve website performance;
- You support the creation of content on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, newsletters and website);
- You support the marketing manager in organizing shopping events;
- You create projects to increase brand awareness in the Netherlands;
- You set up new collaborations with interesting parties.
- You ensure the optimal sales performance of the platform by managing the sales activations;
- You conceive and implement creative ideas and improvements for site content and site functionality;
- You manage and edit the content of the platform, while documenting and improving operational processes and stock planning;
- You are responsible for the online product catalog, adding new items and maintaining the database;
- You facilitate online store maintenance linked to SEO, products, and promotions;
- You monitor order processing and solve any problems in collaboration with the distribution center and the operational team;
- You discuss marketing opportunities with brands and support them in the day-to-day business.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a professional command of the English language.
- You are a HBO or WO student.
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital environments.
- You have a 'can-do' mentality, you want to learn and are proactive.
- You see a perfect fit with our core values: entrepreneurial, solution-orientated, resilient, sincerity and passion.
- A monthly internship allowance;
- Practical experience in e-commerce & marketing for a fast-growing e-commerce marketplace;
- A fast-growing start-up environment that gives you the space to think independently and explore your potential;
- Remote working model but opportunity to go to the office in Amsterdam;
- Space to discover what you like to do, to think creatively and to take initiative;
- Personal development within the company and many career opportunities;
- An informal and international environment, with a bright and young team;
- Feeling like you’re part of one of the largest and most important movements in the commerce space, that truly adds value to the world.