38-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal to make retail more transparent. We are convinced that direct contact between brand and customer should be the norm in retail, as this results in more innovation and products that fit the customers’ needs, ultimately making the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brand and customer through a physical store and an online direct-to-consumer marketplace.
With our technology focus we think out of the box and solve problems for brands and customers, to get rid of the traditional retail model. Our team, consisting of entrepreneurial spirits, is based in the center of Amsterdam. In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine flagship store, and we are looking to expand internationally soon. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Get in touch!
We are looking for a business development intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in April or May 2021, for at least 4 months. You are a strategic thinker with a creative approach to consistently produce results. Being the first point of contact with executives of well-known brands, you will represent the Productpine brand with true excitement. You will also be in contact with our current partners to discuss opportunities and to support them in day to day business.
What will you do during your workday?
- You research and identify new potential partners through subscribed databases, LinkedIn, events, and referrals.
- You learn to work with CRM tools such as HubSpot, and you generate personalized e-mail campaigns.
- You connect with prospects by calling, emailing, or engaging on social media, with the goal to close deals with these prospects.
- You contribute to the weekly goals of the Business Development team, such as booked discovery calls and opportunities generated.
- You develop an understanding of the Productpine value proposition and the value it creates for our customers.
- You analyze the latest retail trends and developments in the market.
- You perform market and competition analyses.
- You map out a strategic roadmap for future extensions.
- You discuss marketing opportunities with current brands and support them in day to day business.
What do you get from us?
- Hands-on experience in business development for a completely new platform within the retail industry.
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential.
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative.
- Personal development with the growth of our business and many career opportunities.
- A monthly internship fee.
What do we ask from you?
- You are an HBO or WO student (international) business, sales, communication or similar.
- You have a can-do mentality, are eager to learn and are pro-active.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good working knowledge in English.
- Having previous sales experience is a plus.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.comApply now