32-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal to make retail more transparent. We are convinced that direct contact between brand and customer should be the norm in retail, as this results in more innovation and products that fit the customers’ needs, ultimately making the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brand and customer through a physical store and an online direct-to-consumer marketplace.
With our technology focus we think out of the box and solve problems for brands and customers, to get rid of the traditional retail model. Our team, consisting of entrepreneurial spirits, is based in the center of Amsterdam. In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine flagship store, and we are looking to expand internationally soon. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Get in touch!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in May or June 2021, for at least 4 months. You are a creative go-getter who has a sharp eye for detail. You like to create powerful content for marketing campaigns and website designs.
What will you do during your internship?
- Work as an in-house graphic designer in a creative environment;
- Manage social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc.);
- Create engaging and converting ads for online campaigns (Facebook, Instagram);
- Create content for email marketing campaigns;
- Design website content (banners, video's, promotions, collection pages);
- Develop your own ideas from strategy to concept and production in collaboration with the marketing team and our partners;
- Deliver high quality artwork.
What do you get from us?
- Practical experience in graphic design for a completely new retail platform concept;
- An enterprising young start-up environment that gives you the space to think independently and explore your potential;
- Room to discover what you like to do, to think creatively and to take initiative;
- Personal development with the growth of the company and many career opportunities;
- A monthly internship allowance.
What do we ask of you?
- You have an eye for detail and are accurate;
- You are a HBO or WO student;
- You have experience in devising and creating (graphic) content;
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital environments;
- You have a 'can-do' mentality, want to learn and are proactive;
- You are preferably Dutch and have a professional command of the English language.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now