32-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal to make retail more transparent. We are convinced that direct contact between brand and customer should be the norm in retail, as this results in more innovation and products that fit the customers’ needs, ultimately making the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brand and customer through a physical store and an online direct-to-consumer marketplace.
With our technology focus we think out of the box and solve problems for brands and customers, to get rid of the traditional retail model. Our team, consisting of entrepreneurial spirits, is based in the center of Amsterdam. In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine flagship store, and we are looking to expand internationally soon. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Get in touch!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join us at our HQ office in Amsterdam, starting in May or June 2021, for at least 4 months. You are a go-getter who likes to tackle marketing projects. You are in contact with well-known brands to discuss marketing opportunities and support them in the day-to-day business.
What will you do during your workday?
- You are involved in offline and online marketing activations.
- You are involved in setting up email marketing campaigns.
- You are involved in digital marketing projects to improve website performance.
- You support the creation of content on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, newsletters and website).
- You support the marketing manager in organizing shopping events.
- You create projects to increase brand awareness in the Netherlands.
- You set up new collaborations with interesting parties.
What do you get from us?
- Practical experience in e-commerce & marketing for a completely new retail store concept.
- An enterprising young start-up environment that gives you the space to think independently and explore your potential.
- Space to discover what you like to do, to think creatively and to take initiative.
- Personal development with the growth of the company and many career opportunities.
- A monthly internship allowance.
What do we ask of you?
- You are a HBO or WO student.
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital environments.
- You have a 'can-do' mentality, you want to learn and are proactive.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a professional command of the English language.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now