38-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal of making the retail industry transparent. We believe that direct contact between brands and consumers in retail should be the norm, as this allows brands to innovate, create products adapted to consumers’ wishes and ultimately makes the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brands and consumers through its physical experience store(s) and an online marketplace.
With a strong focus on technology, we solve issues for brands and consumers by thinking outside of the box and detaching ourselves from the conservative retail model. Our team, full of bold-thinkers and creators, is based right in the heart of Amsterdam. After launching our first flagship store and online marketplace in October 2019, we will be expanding quickly into other cities and countries. Are you interested in joining us in this ride? We would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a (young) driven professional that has enough passion and energy to change an industry, combined with a strong business aptitude and (some) technical affinity. We offer a role as Partnerships Manager, in which you will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that helps to drive our growth. You do so by being the point of contact for all our current partners, and by identifying the most interesting (D2C) brands in the world to get them to join the Productpine platform. Are you that person? Join our amazing team in our goal to reshape the future of retail.
What will you do during your workday?
- Interested in (D2C) consumer electronic brands.
- Be at the forefront of consumer brands, discovering new and exciting brands and products.
- Point of contact for the current partners.
- Create strategies for our current partners to help increase performance, in correspondence with our store manager.
- On-boarding of new partners.
- Manage inbound and outbound lead generation pipeline.
- Educate prospective partners about the value of Productpine and explain how the brand may benefit from the platform of Productpine.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
What do we ask from you?
- 2+ years of experience in retail, sales or business development environment.
- Educational background in business (HBO / WO).
- Experience in closing deals.
- High emotional IQ and pro-active.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Problem solver.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.comApply now