12-38 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Impact the future! We are Productpine, and we believe innovative products can change our future for the better. It is our mission to tell the stories behind the world's most innovative products and provide customers with amazing product experiences that leave lasting impressions.
In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine Experience Center store in the Netherlands, at a prime location in the heart of Amsterdam. At the Experience Center in the heart of Amsterdam, you and your team will ensure the perfect customer experience. We stand for progression and look for a solution-oriented person with an eye for customer experience. You can make everyone enthusiastic about the latest innovations, from customer to colleague. You create and deliver customer experiences that go beyond expectations.
What will you do during your workday?
- You assist visitors through the discovery, experience, and purchase process.
- You speak about Productpine's vision and mission statement with visitors.
- You conduct sales conversations and inform customers about innovative products in the store.
- You maintain an expert-level knowledge of all products in the Experience Center; attend trainings and keep current with product research and FAQs.
- You deliver a world-class customer experience designed to build customer loyalty.
- You ensure the highest level of customer service.
- You achieve and exceed the commercial objectives, together with the team.
- You work according to protocols and guarantee processes.
- You ensure excellent customer satisfaction and you set the perfect example at all times.
- You assist as needed with merchandising and inventory management.
What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to work for a completely new store concept within the retail industry.
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role.
- A challenging career path with enough career opportunities.
- Good working conditions.
- A competitive salary.
What do we ask from you?
- You have an affinity with innovative tech products.
- You have preferably 1 year of experience in a retail or hospitality environment.
- You are able to effectively communicate with customers and team members.
- You are able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- You have a Bachelor thinking level with a background to match the role.
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good working knowledge in English.
Join our team
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.comApply now