36-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal to make retail more transparent. We are convinced that direct contact between brand and customer should be the norm in retail, as this results in more innovation and products that fit the customers’ needs, ultimately making the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brand and customer through a physical store and an online direct-to-consumer marketplace.
With our technology focus we think out of the box and solve problems for brands and customers, to get rid of the traditional retail model. Our team, consisting of entrepreneurial spirits, is based in the center of Amsterdam. In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine flagship store, and we are looking to expand internationally soon. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Get in touch!
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our team at the Productpine experience center in Amsterdam starting as soon as possible. It is our mission to tell the stories behind the world’s most innovative products and provide customers with an amazing product experience that will leave a lasting impression, you and your team will ensure the perfect customer experience. We stand for progression and look for a solution-oriented person with an eye for customer experience and service. You can make everyone enthusiastic about the latest innovations, and deliver customer experience that goes beyond expectations.
What will you do during your workday?
- You maintain excellence in day-to-day operations;
- You deliver a world-class customer experience designed to build customer loyalty;
- You ensure the highest level of customer service;
- You motivate and coach team members and managers to achieve store goals;
- You manage store P&L within budget and maximize profitability;
- You ensure store policies and procedures are in place and being followed;
- You assist the partnerships team with product performance and customer feedback analysis;
- You maintain positive relationships with third-party vendors and maker partners;
- You keep stocks up to date and you are ultimately responsible for optimum inventory management;
- You plan social and partner events with the support of the marketing team.
What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to work for a completely new store concept within the retail industry;
- Lots of room for your own input and the freedom to create your own team;
- The ability to participate in making strategic decisions and implement them within your store;
- Good employment conditions, above the standard within the Collective Labor Agreement for Electronic Retail;
- A competitive salary.
What do we ask from you?
- You have an affinity with innovative tech products;
- You have preferably 4 years experience in a retail environment, of which 2 years in a similar position;
- You are analytical and able to make thorough analyses for business improvements;
- You are entrepreneurial and result oriented;
- You have preferably a Bachelor degree in a commercial, sales-oriented direction;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good working knowledge in English.