36-40 HOURS • AMSTERDAM
Productpine is a fast-growing start-up with the goal to make retail more transparent. We are convinced that direct contact between brand and customer should be the norm in retail, as this results in more innovation and products that fit the customers’ needs, ultimately making the world a better place. Productpine facilitates the connection between brand and customer through a physical store and an online direct-to-consumer marketplace.
With our technology focus we think out of the box and solve problems for brands and customers, to get rid of the traditional retail model. Our team, consisting of entrepreneurial spirits, is based in the center of Amsterdam. In the fall of 2019 we opened the very first Productpine flagship store, and we are looking to expand internationally soon. Would you like to be part of this exciting journey? Get in touch!
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team at the Productpine experience center in Amsterdam starting as soon as possible. It is our mission to tell the stories behind the world’s most innovative products and provide customers with an amazing product experience that will leave a lasting impression, you and your team will ensure the perfect customer experience. We stand for progression and look for a solution-oriented person with an eye for customer experience and service. You can make everyone enthusiastic about the latest innovations, and deliver customer experience that goes beyond expectations.
What will you do during your workday?
- You maintain excellence in day-to-day operations;
- You are the link between customers, sales associates and store management;
- You are resourceful and versatile in situations of changing requirements and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel environment;
- You motivate and coach team members to achieve store goals;
- You deliver a world-class customer experience designed to build customer loyalty;
- You ensure the highest level of customer service;
- You contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment;
- You handle complex, non-routine questions escalated by colleagues
- You assist the Business Development team with product performance and customer feedback analysis;
- You keep stock up to date for optimum inventory management.
What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to work for a completely new store concept within the retail industry;
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role.
- The ability to discuss strategic decisions with the Store Manager and implement them within the store;
- Good employee conditions and competitive salary above the standard within the Collective Labor Agreement for Electronic Retail
What do we ask from you?
- You have an affinity with innovative tech products;
- You have preferably 2 years experience in a retail environment of which 1 year in a similar role;
- You are entrepreneurial and result oriented;
- You have a Bachelor thinking level;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good working knowledge in English;
- You are available full-time and willing to work in the weekends
SEND US AN OPEN APPLICATION AT INFO@PRODUCTPINE.COM
Get in touch