Free shipping from €20.
Free shipping above €20 within the Netherlands.
We ship internationally for €5.95.
Order now. Try it out for free within 14 days.
Visit our store and experience it yourself!
The Cuisinart Automatic Wine Opener is fully rechargeable and comes with its own docking station. It's always fully charged when you need it! A 6-8 hour full charge opens around 80 bottles.
Use the foil cutter, which is neatly stored in the charging base, to cut perfectly around the top of the wine bottle and open the foil casing. Then simply place the Wine Opener over the top of the bottle and press the upwards arrow to effortlessly remove the cork. Pressing the down arrow ejects the cork.
The vacuum sealer will preserve the freshness and flavour of unfinished wines and you can set the date indicator as a reminder of when your bottle was first opened.
- Fully rechargeable. 6-8 hour full charge opens around 80 bottles
- LED indicator to show you when fully charged
- Includes charging stand, foil cutter & vacuum sealer with date indicator to preserve unfinished wines
- Beautiful gift box packaging
- Unit: H 28 x W 5.5cm
- Unit in docking station: H 31.5 x W 12 x D 16.5cm
- 3-year guarantee
|Fully rechargeable||6-8 hour full charge opens around 80 bottles|
|Including||Charging stand, foil cutter, vacuum sealer|
|LED indicator||Shows when fully charged|