Gigaset In & Out Security Box
Gigaset In & Out Security Box
With the Gigaset In&out security box, you always know when someone is in front of the door or in your house. With the motion sensor combined with the universal door and window sensor, you receive a push notification when someone enters your home. The cameras shows and record who is in the house.
- Detects when someone comes home
- Detects the status of the door (open or closed)
- The door and window sensor sounds an alarm if it detects forced opening
- Switch modes (home/away) easily with the app
- Package contains: 1 base station, 1 universal door and window sensor, 1 motion sensor
- 1 Base station
- 1 Motion sensor
- 1 Universal sensor
- 1 Siren
- 1 Indoor security camera
- 1 Outdoor security camera
Connected base station
The base station is the brain of the Gigaset Smart Home alarm system and is connected to your router via LAN connection. It connects the wireless sensors to the Gigaset app and the free Cloud service. Up to 48 sensors can be connected to the base station.
Gigaset Smart Home motion sensor
Who's in your room?
The infrared motion sensor detects when someone is walking in your house. It will not detect small pets up to 25 KG. The motion detector transmits the information to the app on your smartphone. When the system is in "away" mode, the alarm will sound.
Monitors all types of doors and windows
The Gigaset's universal sensor secures every kind of window in the door. As soon as a door or window is opened, you will be immediately informed via the app on your smartphone. If the door is forcibly opened, it will give an alarm signal. In addition, it complies with the air pressure and temperature in the room.
Gigaset Smart Home Siren
Intruders? The siren will emit a loud sound signal.
If an intruder makes an attempted burglary, the 100-decibel siren loud alarm will act as a deterrent. Burglars are mainly afraid of two things, that is sound and light. The siren is connected to an electrical outlet and is wirelessly connected to the base station. You can easily switch off the alarm via your smartphone.
Indoor security camera
This indoor security camera delivers excellent image and sound recordings.
The Gigaset indoor camera 2.0 monitors your home 24 hours a day, is unobtrusive, very small and also works in the dark. It can be combined with all Gigaset Smart Home products
- Encrypted live video transmission in full HD
- Infrared night vision function up to 6 meters
- Thanks to a microphone, sound recordings are also possible
- Bidirectional audio enables communication (walkie-talkie function)
- Peer-to-peer data transfer for automatic connection to the smartphone· Motion detection with push or email notification
- Supports privacy mode
- Responds to “homecoming” or “alarm”
- Different camera packages available
- Compatible with all Gigaset Smart Home solutions
Outdoor security camera
The Gigaset outdoor camera monitors the outdoor area around your house and can be used as a stand-alone solution to supplement one of the Gigaset alarm systems.
- Integrated motion detection Real-time video transmission in full HDWeather resistant (IP66)
- Infrared night vision up to 15 m
- Wireless connection via WiFiPeer-to-peer data transfer for automatic connection to the smartphone
- Own installation on the outside wallCompatible with all Gigaset Smart Home solutions Four different camera cloud packages available