Silk'n ToothWave Electric Toothbrush
Professional dental cleaning
Do you have dental plaque, discoloration, stains, tartar, or inflamed gums? Do you want less tartar, whiter teeth, and a cleaner mouth? If so, meet the revolutionary Silk'n ToothWave that delivers a great dental cleaning experience!
- The 1st and only toothbrush with patented DentalRF™ technology
- Cleans the teeth effectively, but is gentle on the gums
- Reduces tartar and plaque1,4
- Reduces gum bleeding and gum inflammation1,4
- Achieves greater stain reduction and whitening results1,3
Silk’n ToothWave is the first and only electric toothbrush with patented DentalRF™ technology. Developed by the engineers of Silk’n, this device focuses on effectively cleaning impurities from the tooth surface whilst still being gentle on the gums. ToothWave is the result of many years of research and development.
Regular brushing methods remove soft substances from the teeth, like plaque. If plaque is not removed, it can turn into a hardened substance called tartar (calculus)2.
The ToothWave can deliver professional results. The effect of the ToothWave, which uses DentalRF™ technology, was tested in multiple clinical trials where it was compared to another electric toothbrush without DentalRF™ technology3,4. After 6 weeks of use, it was concluded that in this comparison, ToothWave removed plaque, but could also reduce tartar that had already formed on the teeth4. It also achieved better whitening results and better results regarding the reduction of gum bleeding, gum inflammation, and stains3,4. ToothWave ensures improved oral health4 and a fresher feeling after every brushing.
How does it work?
The DentalRF™ technology in this electric toothbrush sends mild radiofrequency waves, consisting of charged molecules, to the surface of each tooth and molar. These molecules destabilize the strong bonds that attach impurities (e.g. tartar, stains, plaque) to the tooth surface3.
Silk’n ToothWave lasts for up to 2 weeks on a single charge, when used twice a day for 2 minutes at a time. You can also choose between 3 vibration speeds. At its highest vibration speed, the electric toothbrush makes up to 48,000 vibrating brush strokes per minute. The smart interval timer also reminds you to switch to the next quadrant of your mouth every 30 seconds. The electric toothbrush switches off automatically after 2 minutes. And finally, it is also 100% waterproof, so you can use it in the shower or in the bath.
Safe to use on metal braces and dental implants
Do you want to reduce the amount of tartar on your teeth or have whiter teeth, but you have metal braces or dental implants? You can do this with this electric toothbrush! The DentalRF™ and vibration technology are suitable and safe for use on metal braces, fillings, facings, and any other type of dental implant. Experience the difference that thorough dental cleaning with ToothWave can make!
- After 6 weeks, ToothWave showed a statistically significant reduction of tartar (calculus), plaque, gum bleeding, and gum inflammation, and achieved greater improvements regarding whitening results to the teeth shade and stain reduction, all compared to the electric control toothbrush - SmileSonic Pro Advanced Clean.
- Candice Abellon, (2019, April 9). How to Remove Plaque and Tartar. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/tartar-removal
- Liora Levi, Kimberly R Milleman, Jeffery L Milleman, et al. Safety and Efficacy of a Novel Toothbrush Utilizing RF Energy for Teeth Shade Whitening and the Reduction of Teeth Stains. Adv Dent & Oral Health. 2020; 12(3): 555831. DOI: 10.19080/ADOH.2020.12.555831.
- Kimberly R Milleman, Liora Levi, Tori L Grahovac, et al. Safety and efficacy of a novel toothbrush utilizing RF energy for the reduction of plaque, calculus, and gingivitis. American Journal of Dentistry. 2020; 33(3).
We will keep you informed.
When is avaliable, you will receive an email on .