Verdeat is a hydroponic indoor system that allows the soilless organic cultivation of plants. It is an autonomous system controlled by the application, self-sufficient for 1-3 weeks. The amount of water, energy, and nutrients consumed are precisely adapted to the needs of plants, without wasting those raw materials unnecessarily.
VERDEAT M is your medium home garden that is a source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It looks beautiful on desks or countertops and is an ideal solution for single users or couples living in limited spaces. Feel the taste of summer throughout the year and have fresh and delicious greens and fruit right at your fingertips. According to WHO, fruit and vegetables, consumed in sufficient amounts, can reduce the risk of major diseases. A recently published report suggests that you should eat at least 400g of fruit and vegetables per day to prevent diseases such as heart condition, cancer, diabetes, and obesity. Verdeat indoor garden is a perfect response to your nutrition needs, all year round. It is convenient - you don't need to buy veggies and fruit, everything is available at your fingertips. Fresh greens at any time, leaving zero footprints. Build your home garden with Verdeat!
What can you grow in Verdeat:
- Herbs: Basil, mint, oregano, parsley, sage, chives, thyme, etc.
- Vegetables: Lettuce, spinach, cucumber, leafy greens, kale, etc.
- Fruits: Strawberries, peppers, blueberries, etc.
- Microgreens: Cabbage, arugula, chard, chives, fennel, mizuna, celery, Baby leaves
- All leafy greens like spinach, chard, rocket, and others.
Main features of Verdeat M:
- you can grow greens, microgreens, and baby leaves
- The autonomous system allows you to care for your favorite plants through an app
- You can grow up to 38 plants
- Unique LED light makes plants grow beautifully
- With Interchangeable trays you can change what you grow whenever you like
In Verdeat Starter Pack, you will get:
Trays: 1x pots & 1 x greens
+ set of seeds