To use the services that Productpine offers you must create a personal account where you enter your first name, last name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number. Productpine offers the option to pay by iDeal to process the payment. In order to process your payment, Productpine asks for your payment details. The requested data may include your name or account number. All data is always protected from other users and is only used by Productpine for processing the payment. Automatically generated information in order for Productpine to work optimally, to display pages faster and better and to protect the Website against misuse, Productpine needs certain information. This information consists of your IP address with which your computer can be recognized, the type of browser you use (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or another browser), the computer system you use, your account number, the pages you view on the Website.
Our Website and/or service does not intend to collect data about Website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We, therefore, advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information.
Productpine processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the realization and execution of the Agreement concluded with you and to offer you the agreed services, to deliver and to adapt them to your needs and wishes.
- Handling your payment. Financial data will never be published on a Website by Productpine, nor will it be made available to third parties for purposes other than the performance of the Agreement.
- To send our newsletter or information about Productpine's own, similar services, as well as to send you user information, reporting, service message, or other electronic messages.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform or improve the services of Productpine.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Productpine analyzes your behavior on the Website in order to improve the Website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- To compile anonymous statistical data.
If you do not want to receive e-mail messages from Productpine, you can unsubscribe via [email protected]. An option to unsubscribe is also included in every email sent to you by Productpine. However, it is not possible to unsubscribe for some messages. This concerns, for example, service messages and messages confirming a purchase.
Automated decision making
Productpine does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. We do not make decisions by means of computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of Productpine) sitting in between.
How long we keep personal data
Productpine does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Personal details, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal details
- Retention period: Two years
- Reason: Facilitating future use of Productpine
- Retention period: Seven years
- Reason: On the basis of the Turnover Tax Act and the Turnover Tax Implementation Act
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Productpine will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our Agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Productpine remains responsible for these processing operations. Productpine can, however, transfer the Website to a third party. When creating an account, the User agrees that his / her personal data will in that case also be transferred to that third party.